#

Blog

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

How much slack is there for each of the four constraints at the optimal solution?

Electrocomp’s management realizes that it forgot to include two critical constraints. In particular, management decides that there should be a minimum number of air conditioners produced in order to fulfill a contract. Also, due to an oversupply of fans in the preceding period, a limit should be placed on the total number of fans produced.(a)

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

Compare and contrast J. Alfred Prufrock and Nick. How are these men alike, different, and representative of the Modern man?

T. S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock Essay 2 is due this week. Write a 750-950 word essay on one of the following topics. Aim for a 5-paragraph essay structure ( introduction with thesis, three or more body paragraphs, and a conclusion). The word count does not include the Works Cited page

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

Describe the differences between country risk and political risk.

1) What are some examples of organizations that provide country risk ratings and how they do it? Organizations such Euromoney, Institutional Investor, International Country Risk Guide, Moodys, Political Risk Services, and Standard and Poors. (Explain)2) Describe the differences between country risk and political risk. What is sovereign risk?3) Why is it important to understand and

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

.Describe the decisions companies make regarding their individuals products and services, product line and product mixesDiscuss branding strategies – the decisions companies make in building and managing their brands

Need short and completed answers for the following questions :Marketing PlanIndicate the differences and similarities between the following terms: marketing plan, strategic marketing plan, and tactical marketing plan.List the main components of marketing plan and briefly summarize each component.Identify the elements of a tactical marketing plan for a new kind of cola.Market SegmentList porter’s five

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

Describe one idea in the marketplace that uses this technology.

Prepare a 1000 word report (no cover sheet required please): 12-point font submission that includes the following:A recently developed technology. It must be one that has been proven to be viable: virtual reality for example.Describe what the technology does including the capabilities of the technology.Describe one idea in the marketplace that uses this technology.Define three

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

What is the expected utility of this investment?

Suppose an investment has three possible outcomes. There is a 30% chance that it brings a profit of 22,500. There is a 30% chance that it brings a profit of 10,000. There is a 40% chance that is brings a profit of 0. What is the expected profit (or expected value of the profit) for

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

Describe these in a few paragraphs, starting each new response with the question it addresses: womens rights, or poverty, death penalty, prisoner rights,For this assignment, you will go to the CSU Online Library and use

How has learning about the topic affected your ideas going into this assignment? Have any of your views changed since learning more about the topic? You may also use your textbook to pick a different human rights-related topic, if you so choose. Your response must be a minimum of two pages in length, answering the

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

How could they consider withdrawing treatment,the same treatment that was obviously keeping this man alive?

Feature Article S J58 Australian Medical Student JournalDealing with futile treatment: A medical students perspectiveMichael LiThird Year Medicine (Undergraduate)Australian National UniversityMichael is a 3rdyear Rural Stream student placed in Cooma. He is thoroughly enjoying the handson work in ED and anaesthetics after slogging through 2 years of pre-clinical study.A 76 year old man with metastatic

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

Describe at least five problems and provide the rationale for each.

The case scenario provided will be used to answer the discussion questions that follow.Case ScenarioMr. C., a 32-year-old single man, is seeking information at the outpatient center regarding possible bariatric surgery for his obesity. He reports that he has always been heavy, even as a small child, but he has gained about 100 pounds in

/ Uncategorized / No Comments

Explain how the typical process for reaching an acceptable price in the business-to-business market differs from the process for reaching a price for most consumer products.Q3. Airbus and Boeing subsidies.

Refer Marketing Strategies book chapter 14 , Phil Kotler Edition 14&Add 3/4 ReferencesQ1. Explain how pricing is related to psychology, describing how at least three pricing practices that appeal to customers on a psychological level. Provide specific real world examples to explain.Q2. Explain how the typical process for reaching an acceptable price in the business-to-business